Our Endo March Australia 2023 Event
Endometriosis Australia is excited to open registrations and announce our panellists for the 2023 Endometriosis Australia Symposium as part of Endo March.
The FREE virtual event is stacked with incredible expert panellists and endometriosis patients. The event will focus on the wonderful research currently being conducted in Australia, with questions and answers provided by patients and researchers.
Meet the panellists
- Candy Hertz, Entertainment & Sports Broadcast, Keynote Speaker, and Podcaster
- Associate Professor Anusch Yazdani - Medical Director, Endometriosis Australia
- Dr Kate Tyson, Researcher Julia Argyrou Endometriosis Centre - Epworth VIC
- Professor Louise Hull, Researcher Adelaide University, SA
- Dr Brett McKinnon, Researcher University of Queensland QLD
- Professor Carolyn Gargett, Researcher Hudson Institute, VIC
- Antara Mascarenhas, Endo patient and Endometriosis Australia Ambassador
Register today and get your free ticket to this special event. We cannot wait to see you there!
What is Endo March?
The Worldwide Endo March, previously called the Million Women March for Endometriosis, is a worldwide campaign aimed at raising awareness of Endometriosis, a disease that affects 1 in 9 women, girls, and those who identify as gender diverse, that's approximately 200 million worldwide.
The campaign and its events are all run by volunteers who are passionate about creating change for those with endometriosis to raise funds, increase education and raise awareness.
To find out more about what's happening around the world and to find out more about the events' origins, go to http://www.endomarch.org
Wish to host your own fundraising home high tea?
Click here to find out more and get started.