EndoMarch 2023 is coming
Stay tuned for our activities to be announced!
What is Endo March?
The Worldwide Endo March, previously called the Million Women March for Endometriosis, is a worldwide campaign aimed at raising awareness of Endometriosis, a disease that affects 1 in 9 women, girls, and those who identify as gender diverse, that's approximately 200 million worldwide.
The campaign and its events are all run by volunteers who are passionate about creating change for those with endometriosis to raise funds, increase education and raise awareness.
To find out more about what's happening around the world and to find out more about the events' origins, go to http://www.endomarch.org
Our Endo March Australia 2022 Event
In 2022, Endometriosis Australia hosted its annual Symposium as part of Endo March celebrations.
The FREE virtual event can still be viewed and is stacked with incredible expert panellists from all over the world. The event discusses everything from endometriosis pain management and treatments, to how to live a fulfilling life while being an Endo Warrior.
Meet the panellists
- Julie Snook, Panel Host, Journalist & Presenter (NSW, AUS)
- Shannon Cohn, Patient Advocate and film-maker of ‘Endo what?’ (NY, USA)
- Dr Jade Acton, Gynaecologist and Director of AGES (WA, AUS)
- Dr Shaheen Khazali, Consultant Gynaecologist and Endometriosis Surgeon (LON, UK)
- Ruth Schubert, Women's Health Physiotherapist (NSW, AUS)
- Dr Mike Armour, Medicinal Cannabis and Complementary Medicine Researcher (NSW, AUS)
- Tracy Gaibisso, Naturopath, Nutritionist & Herbalist (WA, AUS)
Get access to watch the Symposium here!
Wish to host your own fundraising home high tea?